Patents and Publications
- Self-balancing robot including an ultracapacitor power source
- Remotely controlled self-balancing robot including kinematic image stabilization
- Self-balancing robot having a shaft-mounted head
- Robot head
- Configurable Welding Interface for Automated Welding Applications
- Closed Loop Tuning of Gene Sequencing Run Times PDF. Lawrence Livermore National Lab 2006 Student Poster Symposium
Source Code (tarball)
- Panelist on RoboBusines 2013 Business Development talk Speed Up Your Startup
- Embedded Cyber-Security & Vulnerabilities (pdf). Released presentation to Sandia Summer Institute.
- Extending Human Capabilities with Robots and the Internet (pdf). My interview presentation for Sandia National Laboratories.
Youtube video from slide 2.
- Example Distributed Sensor Network with TinyOS Motes (ppt). A guest presentation to the RPI Distributed Systems and Sensor Networks Class.
The following two papers were generated from my undergraduate senior independent studies which were highlighted in Lawrence University’s 2007 admissions overview of the computer science department (pdf).
D. Casner and K. Krebsbach
- Sensory Graphplanning with a Physical Agent (pdf)
- Source Code (Tarball of Lisp and C++)
- As an extension to this project, I implemented a simple learning agent which began unaware of the effects of its actions. Source code and writeup (tarball).
D. Casner, B. Willard and K. Krebsbach